Branded Client Applications
iPFaces branded client applications allow you to supply your own, customized client application to your customers.
We can prepare for you native iPFaces client application with your application name, logo, splash screen and graphics, bound with your server solution. iPFaces technology is hidden behind the hood while the branded client application looks like your own native mobile application.
Order it now
Place an order through the links below. You will be redirected to our e-commerce site for secure order and payment. Please follow further instructions, you will be e-mailed with detailed instructions upon successful order.
|iPhone / iPod / iPad||899.00 USD||5 business days|
|Android||899.00 USD||5 business days|
|BlackBerry||449.00 USD||5 business days|
|Java ME||399.00 USD||5 business days|
- Application name: This name is used as an application name shown in application manager on target mobile device, as well as in application catalog (AppStore / App World / Market).
- Vendor: Information about vendor who will be introduced as an owner of mobile application.
- Description: Description of new application. This is shown in application catalog as well as in app manager on some platforms. Description is placed into manifest file for J2ME and BB platforms.
- Icon: you provide your own application icon in appropriate format according to chosen platform.
- Splash screen: you provide your own image which will be used as a splash screen displayed during startup of application.
- URL: You supply your production location which will be used as default in branded application. This URL is set as fixed in branded client application. This way your users do not have to set it manually.
- HTTPS protocol: Whether you want to secure the communication protocol with SSL.
We can also provide assistance with application deployment to Apple's AppStore and RIM's BlackBerry App World application catalogs.
Branded client application limitations
- application URL bound to only one preset value
- iPFaces client can not be embedded in other mobile applications
- no source code available
- guaranty is provided only for the service of branding
Edhouse as a supplier does not guarantee the correct functionality of branded application on your particular device, as it also depends on customer's server solution. Customer is responsible for testing and validation of all needed functionality with use of freely available iPFaces client applications before placing an order of branding service.